Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A random post

It's never too late to do something, that you had stopped doing long before, again.. That nostalgic feeling you get - when you ride a bicycle again; when you visit your ancestral home; when you hear your favourite lullaby; it's all the same..

That's what I'm feeling right now.. I'm writing this blog by typing it out on my mobile - the way I started writing my blogs some 5 years ago..

I had my trusty Nokia 6233 with me then.. I still have the worn out mobile with me, reminding me of the fonder memories of the yore.. Then I used to write such inspired nonsense (these days it's just nonsense) that I wonder how I even thought of writing those stuff..

Anyways, I'm deviating from my original train of thoughts.. What I actually wanted to tell you people is that sometimes it just feels right to do something old..

It gives you these exhilarating moments  which you would learn to value as much as those earlier ones..

I wrote this post over three days.. Starting on wednesday, while I was in a cab coming back from office; then yesterday, ay office, when I smudged and nudged this post into shape; and now, at MGF Metropolitan Mall, after watching "The Croods", when I'm giving the finishing touches.. This mall is refereed to by Alok, Anupam and myself as "Tharavadu", meaning ancestral home.. And it was such to us in our first year here.. The place we came for every holiday, a place where we knew which would make us happy..

As I sit here on this bench, thinking of a way to properly end this blog, I hear on the speakers here a song playing.. "Stereo love". The same song they played here when I first came here.. And for the whole of the first year... Needless to say, I'm getting that feeling again..

P.S. I wrote this on my mobile.. So spell check and grammar is out of the question.. So, please bear with me..
Also, the "5 thing I learned this week" blog is coming up as soon as I get home..

No comments :

Post a Comment