Sunday, January 21, 2024

3 Random Things - Week 9

I can't start writing this any later. Of course, that is a figurative way of speech. There's literally two hours and forty four minutes for me to start, but that would leave me with just a minute to finish the blog.

I've had a rough week, all around. You know, the sort of week when "if it can go wrong, it'll go wrong" is the earworm. I have had two blog ideas at two thirds stage for the entire week, but haven't been able to put a beginning or an end to it.

So, this is going to be an impromptu blog, looking back at my old blogs.

***

1. Ormayundo - written on Sep 3rd, 2013

This is the most read post on this blog. No self introspection, no meandering paragraphs, no significant storyline. I guess, comedy is always king.


"Due to yours truly being temporarily disposed of, I requested our last guest writer Saiprasad, my dear brother to write today's post. Mr."I can't work creatively with deadlines" declined. And I turned to my close friend, Sreerenjini, who after some persuassion decided to indulge us with a short post on the books which influenced her. So, without further ado, here's what she has to say. Enjoy!!!"

Yes. This was written when she was not just my friend.

3. Opinions - written on May 16, 2014

"A single party has won the minimum required majority in the Lok Sabha. It was something I always wanted to happen, as one of the main excuses laid out to explain the stuttering development in this nation has been the influence of regional parties.

Now, a single party can take the decision and lead us on. "To where?" is a very valid question."

Tomorrow I'm having half day off, as a half day holiday has been declared for all Central Government offices.

***

So, that's all for this week then.
Have a great weekend!!
'til next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment