Friday, October 4, 2013

i'm juggling

If you didn't get a mid week post from me, it was cos I was laid down by a nasty fever since Monday morning. And it is still making its presence known.

I went to the doctor. What he said can be paraphrased as follows,

You're juggling four balls right now - Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid and Viral fever. Your getting better depends on which of these you finally catch.[pun very much intended.]

If you remember what I said in the last blog about the number 26, I think you'll agree with me when I put this occurrence in the bad category, as it has broken the chain of weekly posting.

So my dear friends, please excuse me for my weak health. I'll get back to writing as soon as I regain full strength.

Till then, allow me to take your leave.

UPDATE 
05.10.13 - It's Typhoid. Don't expect me here for 2-3 weeks.

No comments :

Post a Comment