Friday, October 24, 2014

LAZY AS ... (5 things - Week 82)

If you remember, I started writing our conversation from last week at 9 pm, finishing it in an hour or so. And it got positive response. And it was put forward to me that the conversations are better when I have little time to play them out in my mind. They are more interesting when it's impromptu. So, I decided to start on this one at 10 pm.

Just kidding, this is me being lazy - as is my right, right?? Let's get down to business then. What is the first thing in the agenda? Yea, right.

Visit this parallel conversation to know the first thing on the agenda. Here, in this conversation, we'll be talking mainly about the second thing on the agenda - about how lazy yours truly really is.

***

1. Mahabharata: Why is Lord Krishna called the master of finesse in the Mahabharat?

Read this wonderful answer on why Lord Krishna might have been the most brilliant person in the Indian epic. Absolutely brilliant interpretation of the story.

2. Why is Blue LED a Nobel Prize deserving deal?

Yes, three physicists got the Nobel Prize this year for making Blue LED. Wonder why? Follow that link.

3. Is it possible that an alien civilization has completely different mathematics than ours?

Just because a question might seem crazy and complex doesn't mean the answer can't be simple and arousing "duh" from our mental vocal cords.

4. What is the craziest story you have heard from SRM University, Chennai (Main Campus)?

In a nutshell, it's "Forced into engineering, but moving on and finding success in another field". But this old wine has some really good "feelgood" punch to it in this new bottle.

5. What are some things that programmers and computer scientists know, but most people don't?

So, who hasn't "Right click-click REFRESH" to make their system clear its memory? Well, here's the truth about it.

***

Now, you know how lazy I can be. So lazy that I skipped the preface, So lazy that I'll most probably be skipping the epilogue. So lazy that I gave links to questions that people with relevant expertise have answered in the interesting site that is www.quora.com. [Do join the site. It's my new Stumble Upon.]

Continuing the rant after that short break to thank the sponsors.

So lazy that I didn't want to hit backspace and correct the title into the correct case - I had left the CAPS lock ON. So lazy that I don't want find a simile to complete the title. But still I write. No matter how little, no matter how irrelevant, no matter how crazy, I write.

She read as he wrote.
To give her something to read, he wrote.
To give him something to write, she read.
It was nothing, but the perfect love story.

***

I know this was crap. This is the sort of literary works that you hide under your coffin. But I had made a pact with you to keep talking to you every week at this time. And between friends, there will always be conversations that you wish you could just forget. This was one of those. I'll make up for this with a good one tomorrow. Promise.

***

So, that's all for now then.
Have a great weekend!!
'til next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment